A team you can trust
The two most common hearing problems are hearing loss and tinnitus. For over 30 years we have specialized in helping people and their families overcome hearing problems.
We can help you or a loved one solve your communication problems.
Our personal approach to hearing loss assures your success
Schedule a first-time free consultation to obtain a hearing test, an explanation of results, a "listening" demonstration of better hearing in noise, TV listening, and better cell phone clarity.
We custom fit and service all major hearing aid brands including Starkey, Oticon, Siemens (Miracle Ear), Phonak, Resound (Beltone), Widex. Ask about our trial.
Ringing or noises in the ears, a common problem, can be treated. A variety of treatment approaches can help people who previously were told to “live with it”.
What our patients are saying about us:
- The seminar surely made me understand my husband better as a person suffering from hearing loss. Attendance was certainly worth our time and effort. - Nanette V.
- Drs. Nolen and Clark are at the top of their field. They are very helpful in every way and I grade them A+++ in helping me with my hearing problem. - Dick Nesbit, M.D.
Retired Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat Physician
- You are doing great. I have my mom, my uncle, my daughter’s father-in-law and my father-in-law all coming to you. - Judith P.
- The knowledgeable and caring staff at Clark Audiology has truly changed my life for the better. - Arthur W. Bidwell
- Everyone was so patient and kind - always offering help whenever needed. - Dora M.
- I received competent, knowledgeable assistance not only in the selection of hearing devices, but also in the fitting and service after the purchase. - William Keller
- Your group seminars should be required for anyone wearing hearing aids. - Craig W.